Tuition & Fees
- Tuition is due by the first of the month. Accounts become delinquent after the fifth of each month. Tuition must be paid before student can start attending school.
- Annual or semester tuition payments can be paid via cash, check, electronic bank draft, or credit card.
- Monthly payments must be paid via electronic bank draft or automatic debit/credit card charge.
- Please note all parents are responsible for Registration & Material Fees (regardless of financial aid status).
- If a parent fails to pay tuition for two consecutive months, an e-mail or letter will be sent to inform the parent that payment has not been received and if payment (or a payment plan) is not received within 30 days, the parent will not be permitted to bring the student back to Annoor Academy of Knoxville until the account balance is rectified.
- Parents should review the tuition compliance policy in the parent handbook for further information and details.
FEES & TUITION
Early Childhood Department Material & Supplies Fee
Elementary & Middle School Book & Supplies Fee
Elementary & Middle (KG - 8th Grade)
Monthly for 10 months (if approved by Admissions)
Early Childhood Department (Ages 3 - 4)
Monthly for 10 months (if approved by Admissions)
Part Time (3 days a week)
Toddler Care (18 mos. – 2 years)
Year Pre-pay Discount**
Two-Semester Pre-pay Discount**
Sibling Discount (2 or more siblings in KG – 8th)***
*discount does not apply to Financial Aid recipients
**discount does not apply to Daycare
***sibling discount does not apply if one child is in the Early Childhood Department
After School Care
- The undersigned parent represents and warrants to the school that he/she is the parent of the student named above, with full legal authority to act on behalf of the student and to enter this Enrollment Contract. As used herein, the term “parent” means natural or adoptive parent, guardian, trustee, executor, administrator, or any other person having or assuming responsibility for the payment of expenses incurred in the education of the student. Access to student records will be restricted to undersigned parent(s).
- To secure this admission, the parent agrees to pay the school a non-refundable registration fee of $200.
- The terms of this contract shall become effective upon execution by the parent and acceptance by the school by signature of an authorized school representative.
- The parent understands this enrollment is made for one full school year and the school must budget its annual financial expenditures in reliance upon this contract. The parent also acknowledges that timely payment of tuition and other billable school fees is important to the operating budget of school. The parent acknowledges that the school has the right to suspend or expel the student during or after the school year and the parent acknowledges full responsibility for the tuition and fee for the entire school year regardless of whether the student withdraws, is requested to withdraw, or is expelled or suspended. Once the contract is accepted by school, the tuition deposit is not refundable at any time, except under special circumstances as approved by the School President, and the family reserves the right to appeal to the board.
- If circumstances require the student’s withdrawal from the school (during the school year), due to change in job/business and it is not possible to commute to school, the parent must notify the School’s Admission committee/Principal in writing. Under these circumstances, the Admission committee will prorate the tuition accordingly. Otherwise the parent is obligated for the full year’s tuition and fees regardless of whether the student attends the school year.
- Parent agrees to abide by the parent handbook and all the policies contained therein, including policies related to tuition payments, tardy & attendance, behavior, and uniforms.
- Parent agrees to pay tuition and fees as explained in the tuition schedule.
- In addition to the tuition, fees and charges, the parent agrees to pay and reimburse the school for all monthly charges incurred by the student at the school and all charges imposed by the school for school programs, events, travel, materials, and supplies. All such charges will be due and payable by the date indicated on the invoice.
- The parent shall pay the school for any damage to school property caused by the student beyond reasonable wear and tear as determined by the school in its discretion.
- If an account becomes delinquent, the parent must bring it current within 30 days or the student will be dismissed from school. The school reserves the right to hold grades or transcripts if the student’s account is delinquent.
- The parent and the student agree to be bound by the policies, rules and regulations of the school as contained in its official handbook or publication and as adopted or interpreted by the school from time to time and understand and agree that any violation or breach thereof by the student or the parent may result in disciplinary action, including suspension or expulsion of the student. These policies, rules and regulations are incorporated into this agreement, and both the parent and the student agree to abide by them. The school reserves the rights from time to time to change, alter, amend, add to, interpret, or delete portions of said policies, rules or regulations as the school deems appropriate.
- The parent agrees to pay to the school an administrative fee of $35 for any returned check.
- If any portion of this agreement shall be rendered void, the remainder shall not be thereby affected.
- The parties agree that the laws of the State of Tennessee shall apply to the interpretation and enforcement of this agreement.
- The foregoing constitutes the entire agreement between the parties and no modifications or amendments are valid unless written and signed by both parties.