Tuition & Fees
- Tuition is due by the first of the month. Accounts become delinquent after the fifth of each month. Tuition must be paid before student can start attending school.
- Annual or semester tuition payments can be paid via cash, check, electronic bank draft, or credit card.
- Monthly payments must be paid via electronic bank draft or automatic debit/credit card charge.
- Please note all parents are responsible for Registration & Material Fees (regardless of financial aid status).
- If a parent fails to pay tuition for two consecutive months, an e-mail or letter will be sent to inform the parent that payment has not been received and if payment (or a payment plan) is not received within 30 days, the parent will not be permitted to bring the student back to Annoor Academy of Knoxville until the account balance is rectified.
- Parents should review the tuition compliance policy in the parent handbook for further information and details.
2018-2019 Fees & Tuition
Early Childhood Department Material & Supplies Fee
Elementary & Middle School Book & Supplies Fee
|Elementary & Middle (KG - 8th Grade)||$5,900.00|
|Monthly for 10 months (if approved by Admissions)||$590.00|
|Early Childhood Department (Ages 3 - 4)||$6,200.00|
|Monthly for 10 months (if approved by Admissions)||$620.00|
|Part Time (3 days a week)||$475.00|
|Daycare (12 mos. – 2 years)||$800/month beginning August|
|Part Time (3 days a week)||$530.00|
|Part Time (2 days a week)||$425.00|
|Childcare During Holidays and Breaks (Ages 3 - 5)|
Year Pre-pay Discount**
Two-Semester Pre-pay Discount**
Sibling Discount (2 or more siblings in KG – 8th)***
*discount does not apply to Financial Aid recipients
**discount does not apply to Daycare
***sibling discount does not apply if one child is in the Early Childhood Department
After School Care