Tuition & Fees
- Tuition is due by the first of the month. Accounts become delinquent after the fifth of each month. Tuition must be paid before a student can start attending school.
- Annual or semester tuition payments can be paid via cash, check, electronic bank draft, or credit card.
- Monthly payments must be paid via electronic bank draft or automatic debit/credit card charge.
- Please note all parents are responsible for Registration & Material Fees (regardless of financial aid status).
- If a parent fails to pay tuition for two consecutive months, an e-mail or letter will be sent to inform the parent that payment has not been received and if payment (or a payment plan) is not received within 30 days, the parent will not be permitted to bring the student back to Annoor Academy of Knoxville until the account balance is rectified.
- Parents should review the tuition compliance policy in the parent handbook for further information and details.
|Tuition||2019 - 2020|
|Elementary & Middle School (KG - 8th Grade)||$6,200|
|Monthly for 10 months (if approved by Admissions)||$620|
|Annual (with discount)||$6,045|
|Semester August - December / January - May (with discount)||$3,023|
|Early Childhood Department (Ages 3 - 4)||$6,500|
|Monthly for 10 months (if approved by Admissions)||$650|
|Annual (with discount)||$6,338|
|Semester August - December / January - May (with discount)||$3,169|
|Part Time (3 days a week)||$500|
|Part Time Semester August - December / January - May (with discount)||$2,438|
|Childcare During Holidays and Breaks (Ages 3-5)||$200 Weekly|
|Toddler Care (18 mos. – 2 years)||$850|
|Part Time (3 days a week)||$565|
|Part Time (2 days a week)||$450|
|After School Care||$10 Hourly|
*discounts do not apply to Financial Aid recipients
**does not apply to Toddler Care
***the sibling discount does not apply if one child is in the Early Childhood Department